Oregon

I lost two birds yesterday - not sure what happened. A Dorking cockerel was in the feed house and I think he may have been trampled by the ducks. But, there were feathers all over the place so it may have been a hawk strike, and he just went in the food house to hide. The other, a JG pullet, was dead in the coop.

I also had a cage break of young bunnies. 8 got out - I did manage to catch one, but that's a lot of winter dinners missing.

I lost two birds yesterday - not sure what happened. A Dorking cockerel was in the feed house and I think he may have been trampled by the ducks. But, there were feathers all over the place so it may have been a hawk strike, and he just went in the food house to hide. The other, a JG pullet, was dead in the coop.

I also had a cage break of young bunnies. 8 got out - I did manage to catch one, but that's a lot of winter dinners missing.

Wow yesterday must have really stunk for you.

The house peeps got a little out side time today.
smile.png

Pictures of silkies, any size, should come with appropriate warnings: Caution! Chicken Math Ahead!

Guys I have oegb's I need to find homes for, I am moving and also have a portable chicken coop. I am selling them for 15 dollars each which is less than I have into them. Please pm me for details.

http://pacificnorthwestpoultry.com/events.html

This is a must see show free parking free admission.

See link for entry and directions.

October 19 and 20 2013
Excellent show. Very near Portland Oregon. Easy to get to. It is a double show, so you get twice the show for the same travel time and money. We'll be there with brahma bantams and golden sebrights. Will have some for sale. pm for info.

Back
Top Bottom