Oregon

Not wanting to break any double posting rules, but I wanted to make sure that everyone in the Oregon and Washington threads know that the next Oregon Poultry Swap is being planned!

This is the thread I just started
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4244593#p4244593

Hi all,
I've just moved from Tacoma,WA. to Hammond, OR (top left corner of Oregon to be exact ). Just can't seem to find other chicken keeper around this area. It seem like every time I see an ad on Craigslist for chicken for sale it just either from Portland area or mid to south of OR. If anyone who live close to me and interested in Buy/Sell/Trade, eggs, chicks, chickens with me please send me e-mail just to say hi or what you're looking for.

I currently have these Breeds : Blue Laced Red Wyandotte, Dark Brahma, Light Brahma x Ameraucana, Salmon Faverolle, Black Copper Marans, Golden Cuckoo Marans, Araucana, and Silkie.

Some of the bird I list here is not ready for sale or I need to find more of them to complete my flock, so If you have some to sell I would love to hear what you have available and at what price and where is your location. I do have a lot of Light Brahma x Ameraucana Mixed and will be able to trade these birds with yours if you like. I'm looking for eggs to hatch, chicks or chicken. All my birds is a standard size fowl and all pure bred except the Light Brahma & Ameraucana Mixed (Rooster is purebred Light Brahma and Hens is Ameraucana, they lay light olive green eggs, blue and brown)

I'm still not quite sure how to use the site or even loading up picture on the page here so give me sometime to figure it out and I will load up some pics of my chicken for all to see.

Hope to hear from Yall soon,

wee.gif

Quote:
I bought the chicks from this lady named Mohinny in Yelm, WA. She had two trio of the Salmon Faverolles. She said they are purebred and that's all I know. I couldn't remember if she told me about what blood line they came from or where did she purchased them. I'm new to this breed so I haven't get around to check out their ancestor history like some of us do, sorry. But I can try to send you picture when they get bigger though. I only got 3 right now (1 mo. old) but would like to get some more to add to what I got. Just haven't find someone who live close enough to me to do the trade or buy from yet. Anyway, let me know if you have any to sell. I don't know how far it is from your place to mine maybe we could meet half way if things work out.

big_smile.png

Quote:
lau.gif
Gotcha!!

Kind of like SpokenVegas is Spokane!!

i spent my youthful summers in a town in AZ called skull valley, which was lovingly referred to as 'skull vegas' - we all have our euphemisms
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom