Oregon

Quote:
I am going, but promised my DW no birds will come home with me. Of course I will have a carrier just in case I can't resist. But will hopefully be getting a cage or two and some other things.
Hey Trav I can deliver. Then you would still be keeping your word "They didn't come home with you" !!!!
old.gif
idunno.gif

Wow

I HAVE A HUGE BRAGG i MEAN for someone else .

i Bought 2 dozen Marans eggs and a bunch f welsummer eggs from ZANNA
Well Zanna the Marans are 23 fertile and looking GOOD 1 DUD I AM hyped

The welsummers Still guessing really dark so harder to tell But i did have one pop on me when i touched the candle to it and MY DOG still loved me ............ FROM AFAR Lmao

Anyway I have this to say about Zanna and her Deals

1 Very Very Honest Person
2 Very Fertile eggs
3 CAN I BUY More ?

My Main Breed is my Dark Brahmas and the Marans will not have a Marans roo so pouts i can only do 1 breed at a time Until i get some more land .

But i will be able to tell the eggs apart for when i hatch th brahmas and work on improving what i have

So If you are looking for either welsummers or Marans Yell Zannas way ................. ONLY bad thing i Can say about her is She dosnt have turkeys LOL

PS More honey too and BIGGER Bottles Ill bring my Gallon Jars Winks im all out already

Unfortunately I was unable to make it too the swap today. I did however have one of my good friends pick me up the Serama hen I was planning on getting. Trojan sure was doing his best to impress her tonight.

I have a iPad as well. What photo bucket app does everyone use? I would live to share my coop my husband built for me. Just has to finish painting the trim and the outside it done!

Back
Top Bottom