Oregon

I know this isn't the sale page but I want to keep this local. We have four 8 week old chicks for sale. They were locally hatched and I have raised them since they were less than 24 hours old. Some (if not all) of the eggs came from Farwest. All but the Maran was (supposed to be) sexed. The Maran looks like our adult hen did at 8 weeks and unless they are all roosters far as I can tell all are hens

We have one of each: SLW (blurry feather pattern), GLW ( sharp well defined pattern). BCM (non feathered legs) and an extremely friendly Buff Orp. I can deliver them and would like to keep them together.

PM me if you want more information.

Last edited:
I have a question.. When are the chicks ready for pullet feed instead of chick feed? My four little girls are 5 weeks old They were doing great and I changed them to the pullet feed so they will grow slower, they're layer's and I expect to have them when they are old Lady's. But they don't eat nearly as much food now... is it to large? I haven't had chickens in many years and I always had hen to raise chicks... I'm so excited to have them again!!
Judy
Excess calcium isn't good for chicks. They are ready to switch AFTER they start to lay but I keep mine on the chick feed since it costs the same and is higher in Protein. I just give them calcium on the side.

ZANNA we have a Problem

The chicks wont tell me what eggs they came out of and well im not sure what roo was the Daddy since i used my Leahy,

Anyway WOW women the hatch is huge Nothing on the welsummers Yet but their is stil time Tomarrow is day 22
seems to be the main day for Hatch many pips and zips OMG ........

Id say i would of Gotten what i wanted 6 hens with just 1 Dozen eggs Now i have way too many Chicks LOL not bitching Bragging on making the best Deal Ever with a Great Egg Lady

ZANNA we have a Problem

The chicks wont tell me what eggs they came out of and well im not sure what roo was the Daddy since i used my Leahy,

Anyway WOW women the hatch is huge Nothing on the welsummers Yet but their is stil time Tomarrow is day 22
seems to be the main day for Hatch many pips and zips OMG ........

Id say i would of Gotten what i wanted 6 hens with just 1 Dozen eggs Now i have way too many Chicks LOL not bitching Bragging on making the best Deal Ever with a Great Egg Lady
Congrats!!! I have a dozen Wellies due to hatch next week. Day 8 candleing (sp?) showed development in all so I am hopefull for your hatch!

I hate double posts!
he.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom