Oregon

Hi phloxie and beardrummer-welcome!

We did not go to the Ofest this year-it's kind of overrated imo. The food is yummy though!

It's nice to have a bit of rain, though I'm not ready for the full on rainy winter yet.

They say it's going to be 90 tomorrow! I almost put the chicken fans in the attic-glad I didn't
big_smile.png

Hey Oregonians!

I just realized that I hadn't any recent updates from this thread.

I've done lots of travelling around Oregon in the last few weeks. I am just constantly reminded of how much I love where I live. WE ARE SO GORGEOUS!

What a great state!

Who's loving this crisp fall weather? Definately pumpkin soup and apple cider weather.
smile.png

Announcing new additions: Silver-Spangled Hamburg Bantams! One young cockerel and four mature hens! They're beautiful, and acclimating nicely to their new digs.

I drove all the way out to Pleasant Hill to pick them up Monday, and was rewarded with a tour of Carolyn's little farm: Rhode Island Red bantams, Barred Plymouth Rock bantams, Rosecomb bantams, pygmy goats, and sheep.

It made getting lost on a beautiful fall day well worth it!

Nice Spent-they are such beauties! I have one hen-had to sell the roo.
I'm loving the Fall weather-I come out of hiding in the Fall, but I also start school, which makes me ultra busy. My friends complain about it a lot.
big_smile.png

The Redland Grange Craft Fair is going on this weekend the 24th, 25th and
26th from 9 to 5.

Come on out and see me. I am downstairs under the bingo sign. Actually I
have 6 tables worth of space t his year. I have quilts, table runners, tree
skirts, tote bags, LOTS of fun aprons in adults and children's sizes as
well as my standard pillowcases, potholders and baby stuff.
This year I have added Tupperware to the mix.

Oh, and I will have Chillin With My Peeps tee shirts, too! Save on shipping and buy them there! Pay cash and tell me your BYC screen name and get a discount!

There are two floors of great vendors. Raffles and fun-ness all around.

The breakfast at this event is famous. Stop by my booth for a coupon for $1
off breakfast or lunch.

18131 S. Fischers Mill Rd
Oregon City OR 97045

Hi, no I haven't ever been there. I usually do the Redland Grange twice a year. This year I will be at Oregon City HS Holiday Bazaar on Nov 15 as well.

Back
Top Bottom