Oregon

Just for fun, here are my new English Orpington bantams. :) They were shipped so they still aren't in the greatest condition.
F259AFA6-915F-4912-8ECA-2C0D3E61EFAD-8389-0000078F8C850DC9_zpsa128a436.jpg

I really messed up my shoulder and have to have surgery soon. It's almost time for my bi-annual coop cleaning. Does anyone know someone who I can hire to do it? It looks like I'm out of commission for at least 12 weeks. I'm in the PDX area.

Looks like someone is Back in buisness

Poultry Growers Needed (Fertile Eggs) (Oregon/Washington)

Farwest Hatchery LLC is among the fastest growing multi-breed hatcheries in the United States. Our growth brings opportunities. We are looking for contract growers to produce fertile hatching eggs. Breeds would include standard size chickens, bantams, turkeys, ducks, geese guineas, quail and pheasant.

Customized contracts, tailored to meet each grower's space and objectives, are available. Each contract will include terms and conditions to address maintenance of true bloodlines, housing, sanitation, fertility rate, and strict biological security measures. Under a contract, Farwest Hatchery would be obligated to buy your eggs at the contracted price.

Give us a call at 503-933-5107, ask for Terry.
  • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3882585674

Posted: 2013-06-19, 9:21PM PDT

email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram).

Looks like they are coming back not sure terry seems to be trying to buy eggs someone said they went by since terry owed them chicks and wanted to make sure they got digs but hatchery looked abandoned so i honestly have NO Idea the only thing i know is the ad on craigs list

Farwest Hatchery LLC is among the fastest growing multi-breed hatcheries in the United States. Our growth brings opportunities. We are looking for contract growers to produce fertile hatching eggs. Breeds would include standard size chickens, bantams, turkeys, ducks, geese guineas, quail and pheasant.

Customized contracts, tailored to meet each grower's space and objectives, are available. Each contract will include terms and conditions to address maintenance of true bloodlines, housing, sanitation, fertility rate, and strict biological security measures. Under a contract, Farwest Hatchery would be obligated to buy your eggs at the contracted price.

Give us a call at 503-933-5107, ask for Terry.

Back
Top Bottom