Oregon

Hi all! I have lavender Ameraucana and black split Ameraucana cockerels available. They are gorgeous and I just have way too many. Wanted to give them a chance at their own flock. Excellent bloodlines including Jean Ribbeck, Blehm, and Schaffer. $15 each. PM me if you are interested. I also have hatching eggs available! :)

. I am wondering what to ask for my little flock? 2big brahma hens laying...silver pencil rooster and hen , 2 years old. 3 Millie Fluer roosters and 7 hens, been laying for a month. They get along great and stay to gather . Free ranging.:)

. I am wondering what to ask for my little flock? 2big brahma hens laying...silver pencil rooster and hen , 2 years old. 3 Millie Fluer roosters and 7 hens, been laying for a month. They get along great and stay to gather . Free ranging.
smile.png
so all are 2 yrs old ? if you sell make sure you sell a roo with a pair of hens . that way you wont get stuck with the roos
10 bucks sounds fair because and only because their egg laying days are Shorter and they are only good for chicken and dumplings if one chooses

Hi everyone. This is kind of off topic but I thought I would give it a try.

I currently live in Las Vegas NV and I am looking to move to Oregon. I have four hens that are laying and five chicks that are growing. I'm an RN and I am looking for opinions own where the best place to relocate to would be. I don't want to be any lower than Eugene but maybe not as far north as Portland. I would like some property for my girls, and I will probably have to rent for a while.

Anyone have any suggestions? I have got to get out of the dessert! And Vegas!
Thanks
Ricki

Hi everyone. This is kind of off topic but I thought I would give it a try.

I currently live in Las Vegas NV and I am looking to move to Oregon. I have four hens that are laying and five chicks that are growing. I'm an RN and I am looking for opinions own where the best place to relocate to would be. I don't want to be any lower than Eugene but maybe not as far north as Portland. I would like some property for my girls, and I will probably have to rent for a while.

Anyone have any suggestions? I have got to get out of the dessert! And Vegas!
Thanks
Ricki
I live about 1/2 way between Eugene and Portland about 10 min. East off the I-5. There are lots of farmers around with rentals, not sure about availability. Maybe try an add on Craigslist. You should have lots of options between Eugene and Portland, job availability for RN's I have no idea................

I live in Salem. Im not sure about job openings for RN's but there are hospitals in Silverton, Salem, Stayton, not to mention countless urgent cares and Dr's offices. Marion county and Polk county, has a lot of rual areas, all within easy commuting distances. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom