Oregon

I've been using the Rogue All In One poultry feed from the Grange Co Op milled in Centeral Point, Oregon. My chickens are about 17weeks old. I'd love to heard the feedback of those more experienced than I on this feed choice.

We used their turkey starter this year. I like having a local option, but the feed as very expensive. The turkeys seemed to do well in it. They also have a one of organics.

free to good home (north douglas county)

old camel's free to right home call alibagwa or habibi 541 849 2408

I think this is a joke but i did call to see if they where MILKING Camels LOL

I've been using the Rogue All In One poultry feed from the Grange Co Op milled in Centeral Point, Oregon. My chickens are about 17weeks old. I'd love to heard the feedback of those more experienced than I on this feed choice.

I use Rogue all in one. I sometimes switch between that and Nutrena nature wise.

I find that my birds plumage is soooo much better with the rogue than Nutrena, but I'm am currently expierementing with which feed the egg shells are better with. I find that young pullets also grow well grow better with the rogue feed.

Also I like supporting made in the USA and local buisenesses

Hope this helps , I would love to hear your feedback on this product as well if you continue to use it.

I've seen it in the feed stores here in Salem so I'd check your feed stores in Florence because they very may carry it. Rouge Feed /grange co op's site might list retailers.

I've fed this since we moved to Grants Pass, 11 years ago. I like it as I can feed it to all my birds regardless of age or gender. I toss oyster shell in the run if I have shell issues, but usually feeding the shells back to the hens takes care of things. I also feed all kitchen scraps.

Besides the two large fowl blrw pullets that I have available, I also have two barman glw pullets, one is show quality, for $30, & the other is pet quality due to split wing, but is still gorgeous, for $15.

Should be laying any day.

Lots of Silkie chicks hatched out! Parents came from top breeders not hatchery. Need good homes PM me if anyone is interested.
Blues/Blacks

Back
Top Bottom