Oregon

Someone on here mentioned Many different issues that could cause the Symptoms ?
Um did i post symptoms ?
here they are

Coughing and sneezing 2 pullets Died with in 2 days they where always smaller then the rest of the 17 i had gotten from a show / breeder .
they where shipped at a day old . i also got eggs from another breeder in California I am hurt but not out

the juniors are 15 days apart and yes i can tell a big difference on who is who and all from live chicks sent have a yellow band all from eggs have a blue band all on the right side of my house
2 yellow banded pullets died yesterday i culled one of the younger yellow banned Cockerel as he was not eating or drinking even when id put him in a separate area My potting shed was his home cleaned and an indoor out door lost 2 lbs and that's a lot for the little guy who barley grew in his feathers . as i go threw this trying to keep my adult birds and turkeys healthy as they are in the front and left side of the house i am keeping a close eye on the junior birds . so far they have snapped out of this Upper resp the weak ones are gone , i also plan on having them checked again in 4 weeks and again in 3 months after that . if all is well as the Secondary cockeral grows his name is Maylox i will have some extra girls to cull. my plan is instead of eating ship to lab again and make sure all is well.

Feathers are being eaten anyone know what can cause them to do this as so far all 3 that have died have feathers in their Craws and gizzards . anyway i am keeping up with this was up late last night watching the lights in the sky many i think 15 falling stars and 2 satellites flew by as i pondered and listened bleaching my boots for today's trip into the juniors coop . i now have 3 sets LOL

Um did i post symptoms ? 
here they are 

Coughing and sneezing 2 pullets Died with in 2 days they where always smaller then the rest of the 17 i had gotten from a show / breeder .
they where shipped at a day old . i also got eggs from another breeder in California I am hurt but not out 

the juniors are 15 days apart and yes i can tell a big difference on who is who and all from live chicks sent have a yellow band all from eggs have a blue band all on the right side of my house 
2 yellow banded pullets died yesterday i culled one of the younger yellow banned Cockerel as he was not eating or drinking even when id put him in a separate area My potting shed was his home cleaned and an indoor out door lost 2 lbs and that's a lot for the little guy who barley grew in his feathers . as i go threw this trying to keep my adult birds and turkeys healthy as they are in the front and left side of the house i am keeping a close eye on the junior birds . so far they have snapped out of this Upper resp the weak ones are gone , i also plan on having them checked again in 4 weeks and again in 3 months after that . if all is well as the Secondary cockeral grows his name is Maylox i will have some extra girls to cull. my plan is instead of eating ship to lab again and make sure all is well.

Feathers are being eaten anyone know what can cause them to do this as so far all 3 that have died have feathers in their Craws and gizzards . anyway i am keeping up with this was up late last night watching the lights in the sky many i think 15 falling stars and 2 satellites flew by as i pondered and listened bleaching my boots for today's trip into the juniors coop . i now have 3 sets LOL 
Eating feathers is a sign of protein deficiencies.

Um did i post symptoms ?
here they are

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, but it would be a lot easier to read and understand your posts if you used commas, caps when appropriate and periods at the ends of sentences.

Quote: I understand and i am Sorry , But i have many more then punctuation to worry about . Heck i'm lucky to even spell I got shot in the head in 1997. so again i am sorry Maybe you can block me so you do not get such a head ache as to read my posts ? Ill try when i have more time to work on punctuation and my wording many times i have 15 minutes here or maybe an hr for my hobbies . Tammy

Quote: Hmmmm Ok this is what i have been feeding and i stopped feeding organic, so my juniors are getting chick starter ,all purpose, 5 way grains All mixed and some rice and Oat meal in the am as a treat.
i am using payday feed . i also have Tried Lettuce as a toy but that was the day before the issue and i wondered if putting a whole head a lettuce in with them was good .
they have Oyster shells and grit water am i not getting enough in there for them any suggestions what and how i can better their diet ?

I understand and i am Sorry , But i have many more then punctuation to worry about . Heck i'm lucky to even spell I got shot in the head in 1997. so again i am sorry Maybe you can block me so you do not get such a head ache as to read my posts ? Ill try when i have more time to work on punctuation and my wording many times i have 15 minutes here or maybe an hr for my hobbies . Tammy
I won't block someone's posts over poor punctuation, only for offensive behaviour, so I shan't block you.

I'm so sorry you got shot in the head - you are very lucky to be alive so spelling and stuff is way beyond what I could imagine.

Quote: Ya know i wanna do better i am actually thinking about going and getting some english books so i can retrain for my writing . Spelling is bad too and believe it or not i graduated high school at 14
or taking an english writting class in college and maybe writting a book about everything that happened to me since that horrible day.

Hmmmm Ok this is what i have been feeding and i stopped feeding organic, so my juniors are getting chick starter ,all purpose, 5 way grains All mixed and some rice and Oat meal in the am as a treat.
i am using payday feed . i also have Tried Lettuce as a toy but that was the day before the issue and i wondered if putting a whole head a lettuce in with them was good .
they have Oyster shells and grit water am i not getting enough in there for them any suggestions what and how i can better their diet ?

Try some probiotics. This will help them make the best use of everything they do eat. There are some that you can either dissolve in the water or sprinkle on the food. They aren't exactly cheap, but could help lower the feed bill as well as help the birds grow well and stay healthy.

Ya know i wanna do better i am actually thinking about going and getting some english books so i can retrain for my writing . Spelling is bad too and believe it or not i graduated high school at 14
or taking an english writting class in college and maybe writting a book about everything that happened to me since that horrible day.
Well, why not try a blog! That way you can actually see your progress on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.

Writing classes would be good too. And writing about what happened would be very cathartic perhaps. Although perhaps reliving it wouldn't be so good. If it was me, I'd want to forget the whole thing. That's very brave of you.

I understand and i am Sorry , But i have many more then punctuation to worry about . Heck i'm lucky to even spell I got shot in the head in 1997. so again i am sorry Maybe you can block me so you do not get such a head ache as to read my posts ? Ill try when i have more time to work on punctuation and my wording many times i have 15 minutes here or maybe an hr for my hobbies . Tammy

This is a good example of why I resist commenting on other people's spelling and punctuation in a public forum ... there is usually a very good explanation. And I'm pretty sure nobody is more aware of the situation or knows of more "solutions" than the author ...

I'm glad you survived, Tammy N. And I'm sorry something like that happened to you. I'm impressed you have time and energy for hobbies!

Back
Top Bottom