Oregon

Looking for a good home for this beautiful paint Cockerel!

Hello and welcome! It sounds like you're off to a great start. :) Whereabouts in Oregon are you? I'm near Forest Grove.

D'oh. I was so tired, I meant to type "Beaverton" instead of "Oregon". :rolleyes:
Whoops! But yes, I'm around the Beaverton area now. Your chickens sound lovely! I will be building my coop in February, so maybe I'll see if you still have one or two. Forest Grove is in no way too far.

Hi folks, checked in today after working a week of graveyard shifts, so reply may not be timely but...

I had 2 day old chicks when we lost power. I used the air activated hand warmers in the broody box for warmth. They were inside next to the wood stove also but they liked snuggling on the extra warmth. I just wrapped them in dish towels and laid it in the box.

Years ago while house hunting we looked at a place in Cornelius that in hind sight would have been great for poultry. Big old two story barn with an elevator, first floor was full of blackberry vines and more work than we needed at the time. That was back when I still said I would NEVER have chickens!

Anyone near Salem have an extra Old English Bantam Game Rooster? I'd love to get one for the hubby for his birthday. He thinks they are great, and I think he's great, so that would be great.

Thanks!

I am in SW Portland and lucky for me I live in unincorporated Washington Co. I have 6 hens and 3 Roosters.
Anyone interested in a Naked Neck Roo? I have 2 that need to find their own flock.

Back
Top Bottom