Oregon

For anyone located in or around the Hillsboro / Forest Grove / Banks / Cornelius area -

Have you ever found the need to vaccinate for Newcastle-Bronchitis (it is a combination vaccine), or more specifically against infectious bronchitis? I have noticed my adults are sneezing recently, and I'm curious what respiratory diseases any other Oregonians in my area have experienced. I do not introduce adult chickens, and all my current laying hens were hatched at my house. My best guess is transfer from wild birds around here, a neighboring farm, or the faint possibility that it existed on my land prior. Thanks for any insight neighbors!

For anyone located in or around the Hillsboro / Forest Grove / Banks / Cornelius area -

Have you ever found the need to vaccinate for Newcastle-Bronchitis (it is a combination vaccine), or more specifically against infectious bronchitis? I have noticed my adults are sneezing recently, and I'm curious what respiratory diseases any other Oregonians in my area have experienced. I do not introduce adult chickens, and all my current laying hens were hatched at my house. My best guess is transfer from wild birds around here, a neighboring farm, or the faint possibility that it existed on my land prior. Thanks for any insight neighbors!

If you figure out what's making them sneeze, please tell us.

I am in Hillsboro. I am looking for someone who would like a Buff Orpington male (he is 4 weeks old) and I will not be able to keep him due to City ordinances. The place where I got him offered to take him back and they would take him to the Woodburn Auction. That is not my preference.

I am in Hillsboro. I am looking for someone who would like a Buff Orpington male (he is 4 weeks old) and I will not be able to keep him due to City ordinances. The place where I got him offered to take him back and they would take him to the Woodburn Auction. That is not my preference.

Put him on craigslist or ebay, someone will want him.

Back
Top Bottom