Oregon

That's a new variety for me, I've heard of gold and silver, (Old English and phoenix), but not with red shoulders. The bantam SOP is better IMO on color varieties since they are all grouped alphabetically.

The wyandotte was iffy for me since I don't see any rose combs.

There was one rose comb cockerel ... and a few with the "lacing" of the Wyandottes (we have Silver Laced males & females, and Gold Laced females).

Hello fellow Oregonians!
I am shopping for a new Swedish Flower roo. And any unusual or rare breed large fowl to add to my menagerie. Anyone have any birds they might want to sell/swap? I'm down in Jackson County (Medford area), but I don't mind a bit of a drive for something special.

Who all is in Oregon? I am in Oregon City!
[/quote
I'm in bend oregon.
I was wondering if anyone around here would like a rare Delaware rooster. Just started to crow. Its my first year and found out my beautiful girl is actually a handsome male. Please get a hold of me. I don't want him to become a dinner so it had to be the right home. He is very friendly as well.

Hi
I am relocating to coastal Oregon this winter and am wondering if you could give me some info. Are there any towns known for unfriendly chicken laws I should avoid? Tia

Is there anyone in Eastern Oregon interested in cockerels? Barnyard mix (mostly) bantams (most parents are not "technically" mixed breed, but are from hatcheries). Also have three RIR cockerels.

I can't really travel unless it's somewhere between here (Fossil) and Madras-Bend.

They are pretty boys, in my opinion, but I have enough males already. I generally give them to locals, but apparently no one has freezer space at the moment, and I don't butcher myself (of course no one wants them to add to their flock).

Various ages from 1-4+ months old.

I can't really post pics because of lack of internet, but if anyone is interested, I can send pics from my phone. Send me a message here and I'll get back to you when I can.

Parents include d'Uccle/Cochin mix, Buttercup bantam, SL Polish, Thai/Sumatra, possible "Saipan" cockerels; black Silkie, MF d'Uccle, Delaware, Silkie/Cochin mix, GSL (Delaware/Cochin mix), d'Uccle/Cochin mix hens; Golden Sebright, Sumatra bantam, SLW, Brown Leghorn, SL Polish, splash BLRW, GLW, "Saipan", Thai/Sumatra pullets.

Back
Top Bottom