Oregon

Hi all!

I am looking for fertile Coturnix quail eggs, standard or jumbo or Jumbo adult birds. Portland-ish area.

I tried Craigslist, but no responses : (

Thanks!

Alyssa
If you look on the Oregon Winter Poultry Swap Facebook page, I think there is someone bringing some to the swap which is Feb. 21st in Rickreall. She may sell them beforehand if you can get ahold of her. You need to go to the files section and look at the list of what everyone is bringing. There may also be a catalog on there now which would provide you the same info. but maybe not contact info. for the person.

Hi, I just moved from Springfield where I lived for nine years and moved to veneta a few months ago. I'm loving the acreage and chicken owning. I've never had a chicken before a few months ago, but my husband is pretty experienced since his mother raised them. I've decided I'm in love with chicken raising. It's awesome. I can't wait for a broody hen so I can have chickies!
currently have a gold and silver laced wyndott, some americanas and arucanas, some Marans and road island red, and also a couple breeds I haven't figured out.

If you look on the Oregon Winter Poultry Swap Facebook page, I think there is someone bringing some to the swap which is Feb. 21st in Rickreall. She may sell them beforehand if you can get ahold of her. You need to go to the files section and look at the list of what everyone is bringing. There may also be a catalog on there now which would provide you the same info. but maybe not contact info. for the person.

Thanks for that idea! I found some eggs!

Thanks for that idea! I found some eggs!
Great! Good luck with the hatch
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom