Oregon

Hi I am in SW Portland and I have had a run of Broody girls and now have way too many chicks. I would love to sell some of them and recoup some of the money I have spent on feed. They are all mixed breeds. Most have some Rhode Island Red and Austerloup in them. Some have welsummer and cream legbar. The current batch is 7 weeks and the boys and girls are fairly obvious. I have another clutch due to hatch is a week. I love my chickens but 29 and 17 more to hatch is too many!
They are all happy free range chicks and would like new homes where they will have room to roam! PM me if interested.

Heya everyone I used to be pretty active on this site, but after I went away to university I wasn't as involved as I wasn't around my birds anymore. Anyhow, I am looking for a cockerel for my mom's flock. Ideally hoping for someone that hand raised some chicks and had one turn out to be a roo that they can't keep. Essentially wanting a friendly egg-laying breed from commercial lines so that she can just hatch out mutt babies that lay well which will eventually serve as replacements for her older layers. Let me know if you have anything that you think would work for us!

Heya everyone I used to be pretty active on this site, but after I went away to university I wasn't as involved as I wasn't around my birds anymore. Anyhow, I am looking for a cockerel for my mom's flock. Ideally hoping for someone that hand raised some chicks and had one turn out to be a roo that they can't keep. Essentially wanting a friendly egg-laying breed from commercial lines so that she can just hatch out mutt babies that lay well which will eventually serve as replacements for her older layers. Let me know if you have anything that you think would work for us!
I have some 8 week old chicks and a few are roo's that need new homes. So far they are friendly. they are held by myself and my daughter. Let me know if you are interested.

Where are you located? I have sex linked (blue barred) Olive egger cockerels, and blue, splash and blue barred blue egg layer cockerels. They're all in the 3-4 week range.

Back
Top Bottom