Oregon

Also does anyone know a good resource for Oregonians wanting to get pet pigeons? The closest rescue I can find is in San Francisco ca which is fine if we have to cause we travel there a couple times a year but would love to find somewhere local!
Anything helps! Thank you :)

Also does anyone know a good resource for Oregonians wanting to get pet pigeons? The closest rescue I can find is in San Francisco ca which is fine if we have to cause we travel there a couple times a year but would love to find somewhere local!
Anything helps! Thank you :)
I see them for sale on Craigslist pretty regularly

My sweet girls need a new home. Moving and sadly cannot take them with.
NOVOgen Brown Chickens are prolific egg layers - These birds were hatched around October 2020 and are in their prime of production. They adapt well to different conditions and are easy to manage with good dispositions. The egg shells are strong with dark brown coloring.

We purchased them directly from the hatchery and have not introduced any others to the flock. At that time, they were vaccinated for both salmonella and mereks. We have been free-ranging these birds and feeding them well.

Six hens available in West Salem.
Will sell $20 each or all 6 for $100.

Attachments

• IMG_1572.JPG
    IMG_1572.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1558.JPG
    IMG_1558.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1566 2.JPG
    IMG_1566 2.JPG
    867 KB · Views: 5
My sweet girls need a new home. Moving and sadly cannot take them with.
NOVOgen Brown Chickens are prolific egg layers - These birds were hatched around October 2020 and are in their prime of production. They adapt well to different conditions and are easy to manage with good dispositions. The egg shells are strong with dark brown coloring.

We purchased them directly from the hatchery and have not introduced any others to the flock. At that time, they were vaccinated for both salmonella and mereks. We have been free-ranging these birds and feeding them well.

Six hens available in West Salem.
Will sell $20 each or all 6 for $100.
When do you need them adopted out by?

Hello there!!
I have a very sweet and loving silkie rooster looking for his own flock. He was hatched around Christmas
I am located near Corvallis Oregon but I’m willing to travel. I will also be heading to Portland tomorrow and can meet along the way

Attachments

• 73F330D0-8C75-47E4-A5A2-8E592EABEBD7.jpeg
    73F330D0-8C75-47E4-A5A2-8E592EABEBD7.jpeg
    702.1 KB · Views: 4
Hello there!!
I have a very sweet and loving silkie rooster looking for his own flock. He was hatched around Christmas
I am located near Corvallis Oregon but I’m willing to travel. I will also be heading to Portland tomorrow and can meet along the way
Oh my goodness he is adorable!!

I am currently in search of a home for my 4 chickens and 1 rooster who have been with me for the last 2 and a half years. I deeply care about the safety and well-being of them and really hope they end up with people who will love and care for them. I am being forced to move by my current landlord and with how hard it is to find any places in southern oregon I will most likely be moving back to california. With my parents for a while. It breaks my heart to have to part with them and I really hope they end up with someone who treats them with the respect they deserve. The chickens still lay eggs and the rooster does a very good job when it comes to protecting them. A couple of the chickens even enjoy being picked up and carried around. The rooster is not mean at all. I would really like them to stay together so they at least have each other. Located in Grants Pass Oregon
30D283D1-E8D0-44F0-8088-C634B3E807FA.jpeg
B0089426-E0C9-454F-BA5B-F835F2B97DF8.jpeg 3D64C6B1-FEEA-4CFA-9F00-B9761E54E7B2.jpeg 5E14ADC6-753F-4491-A70D-56E17040A047.jpeg 20123D13-C4E5-4640-9210-929A02D501CB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom