Oregon

I am in Klamath Falls, Oregon. Just got the chicks and the neighbors don't know yet here either. There's only two little hens, so they really won't make much noise. They are still in the house at night in an aquarium, and in a cage outside during the day if it's nice Will be turning a small tool shed into a chicken house. Might take the girl off the farm, but not the farm out of the girl. Hahaha! D.

Does anyone know of a feed store in oregon city? I was told there was one near I-205 right in the shopping center. I need to get a waterer and feeder for when i move the chicks outside.

Coastal Farm and Ranch is right off 205 in Oregon City. You can see it from the hiway. It's on McLaughlin, aka 99E. I've had to go there more often since the feed store that was just around the corner closed.
sad.png

Hey everyone i have a little bit of an emergency. I had two chickens about 5-6 weeks old and a raccoon got one. Now i'm desperately looking for another hen, but i can't find any. If anyone has a spare hen i would be willing to pay something, but i'm a college student so the budget is tight. Thank you for your help!

-Curtis

Back
Top Bottom