Oregon

Quote:
John has nigerian dwarf goats-not sure on his prices.

Yup he sure does!!
thumbsup.gif

Get in touch soon.
big_smile.png

John
old.gif

So I decided I'm done with shipped eggs. The last shipment I received was 15 cuckoo marans. Out of that 15, only 2 have been growing. The rest were shaken not stirred.
sad.png
So, I'm looking for someone who has standard size chicken eggs and/or chicks for sale around the Salem area. I keep my eye on craigslist, I don't want bantys. Thanks!
big_smile.png

Just poppin' in to say hi to all the newcomers and everyone else too! BTW-I have two beautiful bantam roos that need to be rehomed (not eaten)-one is a white cochin and the other a silver spangled hamburg. Anyone? I have pics.

i dont think they are "pure" but i know she has BRs and EEs and a few other common chicken breeds.. and a brahma roo.. so if ur looking for just a good laying breed not pure she has all of those in standard size
smile.png
shes suuuuper nice and im sure she would love to help u! try and get her thru email.. its faster
wink.png
hope i was able to help.. and coffee! i hope ur beautiful roos get homes soon! and the lil jap is doing fantastic.. he has bonded well with a beany babie.. LOL
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom