Oregon

Hiya, Independence...Sheridan here
smile.png

sprkl.gif

Pardon me if this has been discussed before, but anyone in the Portland towards the coast area go to Buxton Feed? If so, what feed do you buy there and what do you think, or would recommend? I'm thinking about taking the trip out there...

I'm sitting in the juniper swim center in bend this mother's day morn waiting for the swim meet to start. Bunny transfer went fine. Hopefully we'll be back on our way to Portland by noon. The weather is beautiful here. DH says its raining at home. Maybe we'll stay here.

DH is holding down the fort with dogs and chickens. I'm even getting him to feed my sourdough starter and the kefir I got at the swap. We love that kefir! Smoothies every morning!

DH says broody on eggs is still brooding. And now a LF Cochin is broody. I think I'm going to have a lot of trouble with too many broodies this season.
he.gif

Quote:
Yes, raining buckets here.
sad.png

Happy Mother's Day!!
smile.png

You can always borrow eggs from me & hatch me some Favs if ya want to let your broodies sit and not be left with a ton of chicks....

Drive safe!

Quote:
Yes, raining buckets here.
sad.png

Happy Mother's Day!!
smile.png

You can always borrow eggs from me & hatch me some Favs if ya want to let your broodies sit and not be left with a ton of chicks....

Drive safe!

And happy MD to you too! I like that idea! I'd love to hatch fav eggs for you, well my broodies would. Did you see my thought about another project you could work on?

Back
Top Bottom