Oregon

It is crazy...hubby asked if I wanted to get out and clean up the vegetable beds today...I don't think that's gonna happen
sad.png
I should be planting my vegetables today!!
roll.png

Quote:
Yeah I feel ya! I have all my starts on tressel tables that I've been moving in and out of the garage
he.gif
It's SOOOO time to get them in the ground. And for those of you who are at all interested, you should get your hands on an American BeautyBerry. They're native, pretty, edible and they act as a natural insect repellent! Seriously?!?!?!? Cool plant! I've got one that's around my chicken yard so the birds can eat the berries!

Where would one find a beautyberry plant??

I got to plant my potatoes the other day when it was super nice, but all my other veggie starts are sitting here looking sad.....
sad.png

Quote:
I can probably make some cuttings for you. I've got a young one I got from a small nursery. I'll show it to you when you come over Wed.

Question Please, are all beautybushes American, I have one but I did not know it had herbal qualities.

Quote:
I can probably make some cuttings for you. I've got a young one I got from a small nursery. I'll show it to you when you come over Wed.

Question Please, are all beautybushes American, I have one but I did not know it had herbal qualities.

They are beautiful. Sometimes they are called calicarpa.

smile.png
Happy Mother's Day to everyone I just thought I would show you west - siders what we have for weather and my garden today. I know we are very lucky, its 67 very gentle breeze, The last several springs have been very cold and long so this year we went with raised beds and row cover has worked great so far
83510_img_0314.jpg

This is the memorial bed I made for my wonderful little sheltie girl that I lost last spring.
83510_img_0315.jpg

Back
Top Bottom