Oregon

Quote:
I read a book last year, and that's how the "bad guys" got rid of their evidence...chucked bodies of their victims into the hog pens...nary a trace left in the mornin'!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I like Burns on Orient Dr. in Gresham. Barton is OK, but I don't like how their chicken and duck room smells. They will take roosters in, though, and even pay you a bit for them.

Is Naomi's gone then?
sad.png
I knew they were trying to stay - I guess the lesson is don't build your building on a lot line, even if you have the lease to both lots! Was there no way to tear down part of the building and add to the other end? I got my first Golden Lakenvelder from them, who has recently started laying. My second layer, my first white/cream/tinted layer.
smile.png
I was thinking of trying to hatch a few of her chicks while she's still fertile from my Buff Brahma boy who had to go. Maybe if I do and get a girl I'll name her Naomi...

Burns feed is awesome. Love the old feed stores with the big porch!
smile.png
Never been to Naomi's...

I like Bentley's feed in Molalla too
smile.png

Burns Feed is my other go-to place since they are only a mile or so away... Nice to know I have some company!
smile.png

I have some darling Silkie chicks I'm going to list, do they sell silkies at Burns? I love the store, been buying feed there for 20 years.

Quote:
Not that I saw there this year, not that I was there every week. They did have some bantams at different times, including cochins, japanese and d'uccles.

Quote:
That was also an episode on Criminal Minds! Pretty good way to dispose of evidence...

LOL Yep, I always tell people I'll feed them to my chickens! You should see my Favs go after a bloody steak! LOL BUT sadly, they don't eat the bones....
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom