Oregon

Plan ahead.

In May, I am driving from Crooked River Ranch, Oregon to Redding, California and back. I'll be going through Redmond, Bend, La Pine, Klamath Falls, Shasta, Ca.

Traveling south empty, coming north with a box of goslings.

I can transport ducks,rabbits, dogs, cats, packages, whatever is legal and safe to ride in the back of a pick-up with a canopy. Must be crated and I will need to be met at the highway. I can't take the time to drive around the countryside. It's a very long drive.

Sorry, no room in the cab. My new goslings get the passenger seat and they will ride in air-conditioned comfort. (well, I could take a non-smoking human going south if anyone needs a one way trip)

If anyone is interested I have several young lemon cuckoo orpington cockerels available. They range in age from about 5 week to 7 weeks. They are still in their brooder right now, but will be moving to an outdoor coop next week. You can see pictures of my lemon orpingtons in this facebook album http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.164732300281123.44831.156195471134806&type=3 and I can post updated photos of each actual little boy if anyone wants to see them. I will also have some little polish juveniles available in a few weeks. Our Spring hatches have been going really well.

Hope it's okay to post this here for the Oregon (local) folks. After lots of deliberation we have decided to drastically reduce the variety and number of chickens in our flock. We have Ameracaunas in BBS and lavender, lav Orps, RIR, Dominiques, Austalorps, Delawares, BLRW and Speckled Sussex. Many BQ, some just hatchery, most are laying. Available this afternoon and Sunday only. $10 ea and there is a 3 bird min purchase. Serious inquiries only please, calling me is best 5035025614 Located near Colton/Molalla

Hope it's okay to post this here for the Oregon (local) folks. After lots of deliberation we have decided to drastically reduce the variety and number of chickens in our flock. We have Ameracaunas in BBS and lavender, lav Orps, RIR, Dominiques, Austalorps, Delawares, BLRW and Speckled Sussex. Many BQ, some just hatchery, most are laying. Available this afternoon and Sunday only. $10 ea and there is a 3 bird min purchase. Serious inquiries only please, calling me is best 5035025614 Located near Colton/Molalla

WOW! That IS drastic!!

They make pretty ones?

Quote:
I'm certain they don't, which is why I'll just look away...LOL
gig.gif

Do you think this will work for me? I just had a hawk attack the other day (thankfully no fatalities!) but I need to build the defenses!

I am going to cover my Nankin pen with meshing for fruit frees & veggies. they sell it at Home Depot for about $7.00. this will keep them in and the big birds out, We had a bird snag one of our fish from the pond last month, so know we need cover. First year in the country in Roseburg. Oregon

Back
Top Bottom