Oregon

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
Howdy to all ya newbies From yer neighbor to the North.

speaking of rehoming.. Hazel and Butternut are coming right along.. butternut has the most adorable little cheekfluff..Fionna has opted to use her for showman ship next year or at least at the october APA show!! Hazel is going to be so beautiful her neck feathers are curly and golden.... thank you for the beautiful HEALTHY birdies!!

thanks again!!:))

MWChickens.... SO SO SO HAPPY that your new littluns are turning out so wonderfully. And that Fiona will be able to use one for 4-H. I will take a bit of pride in that i have hatched some spectacularly beautiiful and sweet birds. Ii also pride myself in the health of my birds. Thanks for the recognition!

Im looking for some local (close to SE Portland) fertile hatching eggs. Id like ONE of these choices:

1. 6 Goose.... not too particular on breed, but purebred please
2. 6 Runner/ crested ducks
3. 8 rare/ exotic/ heritage chicken eggs... whatchoo got??

Please let me know if you have any of these?

Yesterday was an exciting day for me =) I got 7 Appenzeller Spitzhaubens
celebrate.gif
AND....the lady I got them from also had an incubator that she sold me!
When I got home and could really look them over...I think I have 4 pullets and 3 roos, but not sure yet. Anyone else in Oregon have some?

Last edited:
I'm about two hours South of you in Grants Pass, and we have two vets at Allen Creek Vet Hospital that treat chickens, Dr. Jan & Dr. Heidi. The people in the waiting room will think you're crazy but the Drs. wont.

Back
Top Bottom