Oregon

frow.gif
I love it! It's on my bed right now! LOL

Yeah, there's a swap down in Brownsville the first Saturday in August, the one in Corvallis the 3rd weekend in October, and we'll have one up here in Canby next Spring.
big_smile.png
Well, I'll keep my eye out, then!

So glad the quilt is doing its job! By the way, I referred anyone in the swaps to ask you about the quilt in case they wanted a reference, so if someone you never talked to on BYC PMs you, that's why
big_smile.png

Hi cloverleaf hey did I just recently buy 2 favrolles and a japanese bantam from you about 1-2 weeks ago??? And are you selling any broody hens or have a hen that can sit on my faverolle, silkie, and americana eggs???

Hi cloverleaf hey did I just recently buy 2 favrolles and a japanese bantam from you about 1-2 weeks ago??? And are you selling any broody hens or have a hen that can sit on my faverolle, silkie, and americana eggs???
No, I don't...that broody you bought from me will do her job, you just have to be on her schedule...

OK, I know these are bad pics, but any guesses on the breed of this little girl, or what mix she could be??
Someone's cat brought this little one home last night, and the lady brought her to me at work...there are no wounds on her, but we gave her an antibiotic injection just in case. She is eating and drinking, though understandably stressed...

She is marked like a Mallard, though she is definitely not full Mallard. She is dark brown, but instead of yellow, her lighter color is best described as taupe. Also, her legs are dark greenish black, and her bill is longer and more narrow than what a full Mallard's would be. Her eyeliner is very defined as well...I'm guessing her at about 2 weeks old...

Sorry for the bad pics...cell phone camera....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom