Oregon

Thanks! I LOVE MY DUCKS!!!!!!!!! After I had my call ducks last year, I never thought I would love them this much! I hated my Calls. LOVE LOVE LOVE these guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I LOVE MY DUCKS!!!!!!!!! After I had my call ducks last year, I never thought I would love them this much! I hated my Calls. LOVE LOVE LOVE these guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Too true! Never compare a call hen to a regular duck. It doesn't cross over.LOL

I love my call drakes, but can't stand the hens. I have my eyes on Aussy Spots or Mini Apples.

I hope they can give him something to make whatever life he has left good.:fl :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your dog, it's hard when they get old. My Shepard is getting old too and has arthritis, she's starting to have a hard time coming up the stairs.
I wish I could have got your EE's I would have sent you lots of pic's. Some day I'll have a nice big run for some big egg layers. I want some Orpingtons I like sweet mellow chickens.
Best of luck on Monday I hope the vet can help.

Sorry to hear about your dog, it's hard when they get old. My Shepard is getting old too and has arthritis, she's starting to have a hard time coming up the stairs.
I wish I could have got your EE's I would have sent you lots of pic's. Some day I'll have a nice big run for some big egg layers. I want some Orpingtons I like sweet mellow chickens.
Best of luck on Monday I hope the vet can help.
I know the gentleman who bought them had a 3 and a 5 year old. They are use to my grandsons and will love the kids but went to live in Molalla there are a lot of predators there but I need room if my Jersey chicks do hatch!

Too true! Never compare a call hen to a regular duck. It doesn't cross over.LOL

I love my call drakes, but can't stand the hens. I have my eyes on Aussy Spots or Mini Apples.
I have a pair of Aussie Spots and I love them! The little girl duck is so sweet and the drake has gotten such an attitude, but he is so small it is just funny.

Oh, come on now, lol. I looove my little calls and enjoy them and my large ducks both. What I like is the "little" mess and space they take compared to my saxonies. Good thing they moved, right
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom