Oregon

I don't know what sort of advice you're looking for her, since you just got the same advice about the turkey, but perhaps a duck dinner is in order, if you've got that many boys anyway....

No advice needed just just sharing how Smart my pets are (Not) I have had another duck sprain her leg too.Why do I get the ones that are not smart!!??

Quote: Yeah, there are only 2 other people that I know of in the country that have them...luckily, this pullet is a dominant white, so she will be bred to a black cockerel ASAP...
OK I know I am way late... But my black is yours if ya need him.
Thanks doll, but I've got 4 black males.
hugs.gif

You know IF I have it and you need it it's yours. Except maybe the FUDGE!!!
tongue2.gif

i can take him i need him
Oh I was so hoping someone (anyone at all!) would want him, and now 2 people do! My neighbor up the road has switched me one from her 6 which was a pullet (we can now tell the difference quite easily!)
Her Mamma hen isn't liking him at all, so if she changes her mind, I am happy for you to have him.
Thanks so much for getting back to me so soon! Will let you know in the next day or so if she changes her mind.
Thank you, again. I only have new whites at all because of your post about Newberg Wilco!!!
How about a Black Australorp roo??? I have at least 2 extra of them! (Hopefully just 2...)

Oh I was so hoping someone (anyone at all!) would want him, and now 2 people do! My neighbor up the road has switched me one from her 6 which was a pullet (we can now tell the difference quite easily!)
Her Mamma hen isn't liking him at all, so if she changes her mind, I am happy for you to have him.
Thanks so much for getting back to me so soon! Will let you know in the next day or so if she changes her mind.
Thank you, again. I only have new whites at all because of your post about Newberg Wilco!!!
How about a Black Australorp roo??? I have at least 2 extra of them! (Hopefully just 2...)
no prob and i got 4 roos with my batch of 50 a speckeld suxxes wich im happy about and 3 cuckoo maran roos that im not so happy about and i think maybe a golden laced wyandotte ro wicj it would be awesome not sure yet, i already have a black australorp roo they are gorgeous trust me keep one they grow pretty and big heres a pic of mine his name is shade

you know what ill trade you for one of my california white pullets how does that sounds and if you want a cuckoo maran roo let me know we can do something about that too

Back
Top Bottom