Oregon

Off topic but - curse you Starbucks for that darn Chai Eggnog Latte. I'm so good all year and just "treat" myself to fancy coffee once in a while until this time of year, AAAAHHHG! It is so yummy
droolin.gif
but I do believe since it has eggnog in it, it is just my chicken supporting duty to have it and support the egg industry, right?!
big_smile.png

Congratulations to your new family members!
Your Aussie is beautiful!!!
When it is getting dark, we send our Aussies out to check if all of the chicks are in their coop. Works perfect ;-)

I though some of you might like to see my new Doberman puppy. See, just like I told you: same same.

I drove all the way to Salem and the people with the Doberman puppies stood me up. That turned out to be great luck because this week, this lovely red merle boy was in need of a new home. The poor fellow is stressed about losing his home and family but I can tell that he is going to fit in well here.

The trip to Salem wasn't a total waste of time. I came home with 6 Midget White poults and a half grown Midget White tom. Let me tell you that 7 turkeys in a car for nearly 4 hours with the heater going stink something awful.

Well, my son took 42nd out of 108 runners at State. Improved his time on that course by almost 30sec. So now for next year(senior year) he is forecasted to be in top 10 of 6A Cross Country runners. Woo hoo

Back
Top Bottom