Organic all flock crumbles

RedHillChicken

Songster
Dec 3, 2022
Has anyone used the Nature's Best Organic All Flock Crumbles Chicken Feed from Tractor Supply? Most of the negatives I hear about chicken feed from TS is the Dumor's and Producer's Pride brands. Thanks

Has anyone used the Nature's Best Organic All Flock Crumbles Chicken Feed from Tractor Supply? Most of the negatives I hear about chicken feed from TS is the Dumor's and Producer's Pride brands. Thanks
The only issue I had with that specific feed is they don’t keep it in stock all the time. Or they run out, then you’re panicking trying to find another store that has some in stock. I had to drive 2 hours to pick up 3 bags because 4 other stores close by didn’t have any.

I found it easier to go to a local feed store and switch to one of their organic broiler pellets they could get.

Just my personal experience.

The only issue I had with that specific feed is they don’t keep it in stock all the time. Or they run out, then you’re panicking trying to find another store that has some in stock. I had to drive 2 hours to pick up 3 bags because 4 other stores close by didn’t have any.

I found it easier to go to a local feed store and switch to one of their organic broiler pellets they could get.

Just my personal experience.
I had to order the all flock crumble online from TS. I've just found New Country Organics in Virginia, and ordered the chick starter. They also cary organic corn and wheat if you're interested, but don't have an all flock crumble.

I've been feeding my flock of chickens and ducks Dumor All Flock pellets because I could not find any All Flock crumbles. For whatever reason, my 4-1/2 month old chickens do not like pellets. They spread them all over the yard where they stay forever. But because of the ducks, I cannot feed all chicken or all duck food. Last week, my TSC store ran out of Dumor, but I did find the NB All Flock crumbles so I decided to try them. It's too early to tell if there's going to be any difference, but my chickens seemed to like them. My biggest gripe is that you get 10 pounds less for $10 more.

Back
Top Bottom