Organic apple cider vinegar ?

Quote:
What? Why? I've been putting <one tbls/gallon in my chickens galvanized container since the beginning... I've had no problem at all with the container.

This is hilarious. I've spent over an hour on the BYC forum looking at different things. Then my son asked a question about ACV for acne, so I started googling and it brought me back to this site! I'm beginning to think ACV may be a miracle potion for everything!

It reminds me of the Father on My Big Fat Greek Wedding? He used Windex for everything. Thats me now with ACV!
lau.gif

I love this thread!! I have a bird that, luckily, escaped from a predator last night. She has a couple of nicks and dings under her feathers and ended up in a neighbors pond. On another thread, I was told to wash the wounds, and apply neosporin, but they are all under the feathers and hard to see. Now I can give her this bathe and it will disinfect the areas I can see when I lift her feathers (but would have a hard time getting to) and the areas I can't see! THEN I can apply a small amount of neosporin on the one area I know is a little sore.

Does the vinegar for the bathe have to be completely organic too? Or can it be the regular stuff from the grocery store?

Also, I was always told to keep the birds far away from the kitchen for hygiene purposes .. do you bathe your birds in the kitchen sink??
Please don't laugh if this is completely insane .... lol

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom