Organic Chicken Feed Recommendations?

Well I would say do NOT get Organic Pride. That stuff is horribly nasty. I don't even plan on finishing out the bag. I am headed to Madison in few days to get some Cashton feed.

It could possibly be a bad bag. I am not sure. I just spoke with a friend this evening too who is a few hours away and tried a bag of it for the first time just this past week as well and her chickens are laying soft shells! Mine are not laying yet, but within a day or so of switching they STINK and just aren't behaving quite the same. They seem like they only eat the feed when they are starving practically. My friend said her feed looks like it has little twig things in it. Mine doesn't seem to have that, but it is really brown and almost dirt like. It looks nothing like the other stuff I had and just smells odd too. I feel terrible letting them eat it all right now, but I guess starvation isn't all that nice either.
wink.png

What do you think?

Last edited:
i dont remember much about the Organic pride, but know i didnt feel gross or anything..lol cause i got it twice before switching... Dang though,, i want COUNTRYSIDE NATURALS to come to so california!! cant seem to get anyone to order for me.. :-(

Back
Top Bottom