Organic Soy Free feed near Wilmington, NC

jbsmommy07

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jun 22, 2014
Hey there!

I have been searching high and low for an organic feed for my girls that it also soy free. I came across Countryside Organics which is organic, non HMO, soy free and all that good stuff. Everything that I have been looking for! However, the closest retailer is near Raleigh, NC and shipping to Wilmington is over $17 for a 50# bag. :( Anywho... I was contemplating ordering a bulk supply to cut down the cost if I had others who were interested in the feed as well! Check out their website and let me know what you guys think!

www.countrysideorganics.com

Hey there!

I have been searching high and low for an organic feed for my girls that it also soy free. I came across Countryside Organics which is organic, non HMO, soy free and all that good stuff. Everything that I have been looking for! However, the closest retailer is near Raleigh, NC and shipping to Wilmington is over $17 for a 50# bag. :( Anywho... I was contemplating ordering a bulk supply to cut down the cost if I had others who were interested in the feed as well! Check out their website and let me know what you guys think!

www.countrysideorganics.com
Hi. I am in Wilmington near Carolina Beach. I am interested.

Back
Top Bottom