Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

I have included two head studies of my Ko stags. I hope this will give the viewer a glimpse of the differences in the two lines.

There are a few varities of Ko in Japan but state side, to the best of my knowledge, research and verbal conversations, this are two founding lines on this side of the drink.

Belgium line:

German line:

I think you posted the pictures with the wrong country of origin.

I have some the LAST of the pure Belgians and they look NOTHING like the male you pictured.

SEE

Can I see pictures of your bird Thao? Are you Vietnamese by the way?

yea, I have some picture on here already, but ill try to update them this weekend. Im hmong. My bird are pure ganoi, got them from a friend who brought these birds from a vietnameses guy that use to raise and sell it in texas along long time ago. They are just regular chicken with the pure bloodline, thats all. lol.

Jesus,

Those two are a nice pair of Ko. I like the Pearl eyes, and well proportioned stocky bodies which seems a consistant Brusselman, Belgium, trait. The German lines are a slimmer version of Ko.
smile.png

Regarding my brood cocks, the country of origin as I originally stated it is correct! The Belgiums are Brantley's Ko who originally imported Brusselmen's Belgiums stock. The German stock are from Chung , by way of Stumme and Weber. Good looking out.
wink.png

Last edited:
My new fowl

Thai/Laos 4mnths old:

Flat Comb Ganoi (pullets are frog eye) 3mnths old:

O-Shamo 4mnths old:

Rampuri 6mnths old:

Jesus,
Thank you for the comment. I am sure there are out Blue Shamo out there.

But not like him! These two are 100% JK stock. best of my knowledge they (JK birds) did not come or throw Blue Wheaten.

WALT, may know more as he has breed and kept them longer than I have, as I was recently gifted this pair.

Back
Top Bottom