Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

SOME OF THE BIRDS ON MY YARD

Here is my Red Thai. He is 8:00 lb, super tall. (Sorry the original pix was vertcial, but it turned when I uploaded)

Here is a Black Thai x GaNoi. He is 9 lbs, a hen pecked him a lot so his neck and thigh have new feather re-grown.

Here is a Black Thai. He still in first feather but weighing 10:02 lbs already. He slept on the roost and had a cut on his chest. Now I am treating this infected area and put him in a small coop so he sleeps on the ground. It works and the cut on the chest is getting better.

Here is a Blue, he is crossed between Brazil and Thai, weighing 7:14 lb

Here is a beautiful Orange Thai. He is 7:02 lbs. I posted for sale but there was no buyer !!! Maybe his tail too high :(

Here is a Thai-GaNoi stag, weighing 7:14 lbs. His crowing is unique as noise almost not coming out (perfect for raising in the city, isn't it?)

here's one if my first gen Malay, what do you guys think

SOME OF THE BIRDS ON MY YARD

Here is my Red Thai. He is 8:00 lb, super tall. (Sorry the original pix was vertcial, but it turned when I uploaded)

Here is a Black Thai x GaNoi. He is 9 lbs, a hen pecked him a lot so his neck and thigh have new feather re-grown.

Here is a Black Thai. He still in first feather but weighing 10:02 lbs already. He slept on the roost and had a cut on his chest. Now I am treating this infected area and put him in a small coop so he sleeps on the ground. It works and the cut on the chest is getting better.

Here is a Blue, he is crossed between Brazil and Thai, weighing 7:14 lb

Here is a beautiful Orange Thai. He is 7:02 lbs. I posted for sale but there was no buyer !!! Maybe his tail too high :(

Here is a Thai-GaNoi stag, weighing 7:14 lbs. His crowing is unique as noise almost not coming out (perfect for raising in the city, isn't it?)

Nice birds you got there. I have one that looks like the fourth pic. lol. My is a 3spurs with bad *** scale. He is a backbreaker. Don't fight my birds. just like to know the style.

I used to raise tuxoung line of ganoi. He use to b on ganoi.com.

Last edited:
Yes, I know TX and he still on that site. With the multi spur line, their spur is always short or none. Did you know that there is a way to make them grow?

Yes, I know TX and he still on that site. With the multi spur line, their spur is always short or none. Did you know that there is a way to make them grow?

fast nail grow polish might work. but I like my bird just the way he is. He is one year and seven months and spurs still look the same.

I use Nail Growth for crack beak before but result is minimal. Try Hoof Conditioning, you will amaze how fast it works. If I know my young crowing stag has multi spur I will start apply the Hoof stuff and their spur will grow 3-4 times faster. Work amazingly on crack beak

I use Nail Growth for crack beak before but result is minimal. Try Hoof Conditioning, you will amaze how fast it works. If I know my young crowing stag has multi spur I will start apply the Hoof stuff and their spur will grow 3-4 times faster. Work amazingly on crack beak
Thanks for the info/

Back
Top Bottom