Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Here are some Orientals that I posted in a Sale thread on another websites recently. Enjoy!

Bird 1: 6 month White Stag, expect mature weight of 8 lbs. This rare line comes solid white, yellow leg. $125
36884639381_fe8775fe3b_o.jpg

Bird 2: Black bearded Ganoi (with ¼ Thai), 1 yr, mature weight 8 lbs. $180
36854595312_bd91a9741a_o.jpg

Bird 3: BlackRed Ganoi (with ¼ Thai), 2 yr, 7:14 lbs. $180
36884735861_f4e333a221_o.jpg

Bird 4: Spangle Ganoi, expected mature weight of 7:08 lbs. $250
36190337114_d204aeb5e9_o.jpg

Bird 5: Tall Spangle Ganoi x pakoy Thai, expected mature weight of 8:04 lbs. $220
36217917883_3c67030ab2_o.jpg
I want the ga noi x pakoi rooster

Hi everyone. I will be getting my first and only O Shamo very soon. A young roo/stag, about 10-12 weeks old. I want to make absolutely certain I do all the right things with him. Proper, balanced, high quality diet of the right amount of what he needs is critical in my opinion. Thus, I am seeking the O Shamo experts on here for their advice that have some solid experience with O Shamos. Here are my initial questions:

1. What amount of protein at this particular age is correct (14%-18%?), and at what age do I need to alter it up or down and/or under what conditions (e.g. molt)?
2. Can someone give me brand names of food that I can buy? I need to purchase some food for him which will be his stable diet, aside from added treats now and then.
3. Can someone give me the name and number of an O Shamo expert that I can speak with personally? I am so very serious about proper care I can't even find words for it.

I'm brand new here so please excuse any mistakes, I apologize. I'm not 100% sure where to post anything, but this looks like a start? PLEASE feel free to direct me elsewhere if more appropriate. I am madly in love with my little shamo roo and I will do whatever it takes to ensure top quality care in all aspects for his overall health, well-being, happiness and all else for him, I truly mean that!

Thank you all in advance so very very much! I will be a sponge for O Shamo info and care on here! I've learned quite a bit already, but I will never stop learning...I am just a neophyte with O Shamos.

Dr. Julie

Back
Top Bottom