Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

USe some plastics to wrap around their cage, blocking the rain and the north wind. This should be adequate to protect them in the winter. In the cold windy rainy nights, you may want to put them in a box to sleep overnight, perhaps inside your garage.

I reuse the feed bags for my winterize tasks. You can also purchase the plastic, nylon sheets from Home Depot, where they use the clear plastic for painting job .. that should be perfect for the job.

Atkinson/Rajah cross. Pr asil

USe some plastics to wrap around their cage, blocking the rain and the north wind. This should be adequate to protect them in the winter. In the cold windy rainy nights, you may want to put them in a box to sleep overnight, perhaps inside your garage.

I reuse the feed bags for my winterize tasks. You can also purchase the plastic, nylon sheets from Home Depot, where they use the clear plastic for painting job .. that should be perfect for the job.
thanks

I walked outside to find Bundy, the Wahl RA Thomas asil wandering the yard. I'm lucky I got him before he got caught up in a fight, but the sun was pretty on him.

Back
Top Bottom