orloffer's Spoo Puppy thread! šŸ©

Tessa is now around 33 pounds, and on the 5th of November, she will be eight months old. She had a *certainly not perfect* home grooming a month ago, which I was very happy about because the long hair was a lot to manage. Since then we have trimmed the hair in front of her eyes several times, because her head was kept long. I think the coat change is beginning, as her hair definitely seems more curly that it was in the past. Here are a couple recent pictures of her.
1635109515099.png
1635109573816.png
1635109657845.png

Awww, she's a Beaut!!
She had a *certainly not perfect* home grooming a month ago, which I was very happy about because the long hair was a lot to manage.
It is indeed!
After the first winter, and the ensuing mats, I kept Rascal cut short.
I was 'Butcher the Barber'.... :gig
The dog doesn't care what it looks like ;)

Tessa is now around 33 pounds, and on the 5th of November, she will be eight months old. She had a *certainly not perfect* home grooming a month ago, which I was very happy about because the long hair was a lot to manage. Since then we have trimmed the hair in front of her eyes several times, because her head was kept long. I think the coat change is beginning, as her hair definitely seems more curly that it was in the past. Here are a couple recent pictures of her. View attachment 2876998View attachment 2876999View attachment 2877000
She's so floofy and pretty! She looks so big!! It's hard to believe that she's only 33 pounds (Finn is almost 60 and she looks waaay bigger than him)

Tessa is now around 33 pounds, and on the 5th of November, she will be eight months old. She had a *certainly not perfect* home grooming a month ago, which I was very happy about because the long hair was a lot to manage. Since then we have trimmed the hair in front of her eyes several times, because her head was kept long. I think the coat change is beginning, as her hair definitely seems more curly that it was in the past. Here are a couple recent pictures of her. View attachment 2876998View attachment 2876999View attachment 2877000
She is STUNNING:love

We are thinking about getting Tessa a cute dog ID tag. Which one do you all think is best?
#1. Symmetrical flower pattern:View attachment 2654317

#2 Lavender pattern:View attachment 2654318

#3 Flowers with bee pattern:View attachment 2654319

#4 Piney mountains with stars:View attachment 2654320

They are all so nice! (They can each come in any of the metal types and a variety of fonts).
Where these from? I'd like to get one for Finn. yes i scrolled through this thread to find this one post so that I could ask

Shes beautiful! I absolutely adore her little afro šŸ„°
Crazy how fast she grew up. It seems like it was just last week that you were sharing puppy pictures.

Shes beautiful! I absolutely adore her little afro šŸ„°
Crazy how fast she grew up. It seems like it was just last week that you were sharing puppy pictures.
Aw, thank you! Yes, I was just thinking earlier today about how different she looks now from when she did as an 8-week old, or even 16-week old puppy. The change happens so slowly I don't even notice it, and then suddenly I look back at pictures from months prior and I can't believe she is the same dog and that so much time has already gone by.

Compare 9 week old puppy (early May):
1635996630432.png

to 34 weeks (!) (a few days ago):
1635996783750.png

Back
Top Bottom