**ORNAMENT PHOTOS -- DAY OF ARRIVAL!**

Yaaaaaaaay!!!! That's really cool mudhen!!!
thumbsup.gif

I got mine today! These absolutely fabulous ornaments were made by banter...... the big chicken ornament is a replica of my favorite hen Rosemary who passed away (see picture in the background).
4477_p1010001.jpg

What wonderful keepsakes! Thanks so much banter! Now I'm going upstairs to the attic and get my tree, I can't wait to hang these on it!

edited to say I'm an idiot who can't post pics right, I think you have to click refresh, then the picture is the right size. Sorry......

Last edited:
I got mine Yesterday from jbowyer01! I have to say I teared up a bit, cuz they are like some of the things my grannies used to make!!!
The little stockings they used to put a little candy cane in!!
I can't seem to find mine, and these came, and it was like they were sent back from an Angel!!!
Here is a pic!!
Thanks so much, I love them!!!
Brenda
PS Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

DSCN4179.jpg

Here is a couple of pics of some made from my aunt who was able to recieve my grandmother's talent!!!
The bell was made to honor my Dad who passed away, she made it for my the first Christmas
after he passed.
She made the Angel for my youngest son, he loves green!!!
I wish I could crochet. I will learn some day!

DSCN4183.jpg

DSCN4184.jpg

debiraymond, I received your ornament today
celebrate.gif
and I could not thank you enough!
bow.gif

love.gif
It is LOVELY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
love.gif

I am behind at putting my tree up this year
hide.gif
( I am so bad), but this next weekend it is going in the middle so everyone can see it!
wink.png

I have it hanging on a Christmas light up Photo Frame.. I think it looks rather good here as well...
thumbsup.gif

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Thank you again!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

celebrate.gif
Hey" Me " I love , love , love
love.gif
my ornament and all the goodies you sent me. I will be able to post pics tomorrow or Wed. of my wonderful Christmas goodies. A Santie ornament
celebrate.gif
(your after my own primitive heart) my lovely CHRISTMAS card, santie postie notes, snowman pencil, snowman put the ball in his cap game thingie ( I love games, ping pong, bad mitt'n ect,
ya.gif
), mmm...m&m's, hershey kisses, santie magnets and a santie stamp
wee.gif
. I wish there was a big kiss icon cause I'd give ya one
big_smile.png
and I would love to know who "me" is.........THANK YOU..THANK YOU...THANK YOU. And I got my first egg
celebrate.gif
the very day I received my gifts so it was a dandy day for me
celebrate.gif

Merry Christmas to me... Merry Christmas to me....

Back
Top Bottom