**ORNAMENT PHOTOS -- DAY OF ARRIVAL!**

Quote:
Of course! This is the picture thread! Getting swamped in chatter, but the picture thread regardless.
lol.png

I was very sad Saturday. I got my ornaments, but they were in little bitty pieces. Some bits had slipped out of the envelope, so DH couldn't even glue them back together for me (he tried, but there weren't enough pieces of either one to make it work).
They weren't homemade, so no one lost hours of work, but they looked really cute and it was sad to me. When I turned the envelope over and it clinked, I knew that was a bad sign!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry Lori
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Here they are!

3114094354_3b8bd7e9a2.jpg

We just love them! They are so cute! My kids were fighting over who got to put what on the tree. Well, I out rank them so I got to put them on! LOL

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
love.gif

Sorry for late posting.

I got both of mine and just LOVE them.

One is a crochet snowflake on a blue bg (ds lost the envelope)

and an awesome Santa figure puppet holding a chicken and eggs (tossed the box with the name in it, am so sorry).

I ADORE both of them and will try to get photos up in the next couple of days!

Quote:
Nicole, I love them! I'm so sorry it took so long to post. I've been taking some pain meds off and on for severe back/hip pain for the last 1-1/2 wks, and I just completely forgot! It's an old injury that I've managed to agravate somehow. I took pics but forgot to post them right away.

But, they look so cute on my tree! My DH and kids still ooh and aah over them just about as much as I do! Thank you, again!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom