Ornamental Pheasant Breeders-Let's Connect

ExoticAvianConservancy

In the Brooder
Jan 19, 2020
Hello everyone,
My name is Haley. I live in the Texas Hill Country near San Antonio. I have lots of animal care experience, especially avian species. I have worked with animals and all kinds of birds personally and professionally. I have been breeding and raising ducks and chickens for a few years.

I am starting an avian conservancy focusing on exotics, vulnerables, and ornamentals. I currently have many animals other than birds but am slowly adding to my flocks, especially pheasants.

Currently looking to connect with other pheasant breeders & conservationists.
Comment below your bird experience bio, species you breed/ sell. If you are located in Texas and/or ship pheasants please let me know what you have available or expect to have as well!!

Looking forward to meeting others in the hobby!

Hi, I keep a lot of different birds species, I currently have two golden pheasants. I'm not in Texas but I'll join in the chat.
Hi, I keep a lot of different birds species, I currently have two golden pheasants. I'm not in Texas but I'll join in the chat.

Awesome! Nice to meet you. I'll probably get a couple of those in the future. For now I have ghighi eggs and lady amherst eggs incoming. I also have a couple silver juveniles and possibly an Edwards being shipped. I'm super excited! What else do you have?

Awesome! Nice to meet you. I'll probably get a couple of those in the future. For now I have ghighi eggs and lady amherst eggs incoming. I also have a couple silver juveniles and possibly an Edwards being shipped. I'm super excited! What else do you have?

I have chickens (of course).

I have four different species of quail; King, Japanese, California and Bobwhite.

I have two species of finch; Gouldian and Zebra.

I have a few parrots. Two cockatiels, two princess parrots, a budgie, a bourke's parrot and three rescue galahs I'm fostering.

I also have a bearded dragon and fish.

I have chickens (of course).

I have four different species of quail; King, Japanese, California and Bobwhite.

I have two species of finch; Gouldian and Zebra.

I have a few parrots. Two cockatiels, two princess parrots, a budgie, a bourke's parrot and three rescue galahs I'm fostering.

I also have a bearded dragon and fish.

Oh wow! I've never seen a bourkes or galah in person but I love their coloring. Cockatoos especially are one of my favorites :) Great to meet another animal lover! I will mostly be focusing on outdoor birds as we have land but not a lot of indoor space unfortunately.

Oh wow! I've never seen a bourkes or galah in person but I love their coloring. Cockatoos especially are one of my favorites :) Great to meet another animal lover! I will mostly be focusing on outdoor birds as we have land but not a lot of indoor space unfortunately.

Cockatoos are very beautiful. I get wild sulpher-crested cockatoos, galahs, corellas and even yellow-tailed black cockatoos here.

I keep all my parrots in outdoor aviaries. They get the exercise and sunlight they need that way :)

Back
Top Bottom