Orphan Silkie hen needs home

Are you sure you don't need a chicken? They really aren't much trouble, and with all the attention your Tink seems to get, I'll bet she'd be fine. She looks a lot like our Herman, who lives in the house at night and follows whoever is home around outside all day. He's a pretty well adjusted fellow for an orphan, so I'll bet Tink would be fine.

Tink needs other Silkie friends, not two very old people whose life expectancy is much shorter than hers. She needs Silkie friends, not big chicken friends like the ones who nearly killed her. She needs an owner who understands Silkies, who will take the time to trim the feathers around her eyes so she can see well. We do not need a chicken....we already feed birds, raccoons, possums and squirrels. There are many bobcats and coyotes close by so we have to watch Tink constantly to prevent her from being some animal's dinner. Little Tink is not show quality, she is just a little hen who needs a friend who will take care of her. I forgot to mention, in addition to chicken pellets, scratch, oyster shell and grit, she likes homemade cookies, banana and especially watermelon.

Back
Top Bottom