Orpington CONTEST! ENDs 2/7/10-WINNERS!!!!!!! Post 1

7 month Buff Orp Cockeral

BuffOrpT1.jpg

BuffOrpT2.jpg

BuffOrpT3.jpg

Quote:
Sometimes if you refresh your page, it will bring the pics down in size to where you can see them.

i replaced the big pictures with thumbnails so you can click on them for greater detail.
smile.png

This guy is just the one with the red leg band.
Buff Orpington cockerel: 15 weeks old
He was inspecting my foot while I was sitting on the ground enjoying today's sunshine!!! Mr Red Leg is extremely hard to catch, and he earned his leg band marking by frustrating me one night when I had to round them all up because they didn't all make it to the coop before dark. I wanted to mark him to know if he was constantly a troublemaker, but since then he's been pretty easygoing.

IMG00148-20100111-1240.jpg

IMG00149-20100111-1240.jpg

This is my hens they are 8-10 mo old they are buffs.
P1050436.jpg

P1050438.jpg

P1050439.jpg

And this was my roo hes over a year i wasnt told how old and he passed a week after i got him hes a bleached buff.
100_3169.jpg

100_3172-1.jpg

Edited because im stupid and posted a pic of my hen for the 2 roo pics

Last edited:
Here is my entries.

This is BEAUTIFUL. She was my first ever chick. She was born Nov 20th 2008. I bought her as a day old chick. Only chicken allowed in the house and she got her name because she is simply a beautiful chicken to me. Color: Buff.
BeautifulBYCCOMP.jpg

This is DELILAH. I bought her off of a BYC member who was selling her Lav Orp Project Eggs. It was my first time incubating. She hatched on April 19th 2009. She got her name as "Hey there Delilah" was on the radio when she was hatching. Color: Lavender
DelilahBYC.jpg

This is L.T. - Short for Ladainian Tomlinson my fav football player!. He was also apart of the Lav Orp Project hatch. Born on April 19th 2009. Color: Black.
LTBYC.jpg

LT2BYC.jpg

This was L.T and Delilah with their foster mom . 2 days old.
babies2009006.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if my pictures are good enough here, but this is some of my Orpingtons from today. We were so thankful for warmer weather! They were running around the horse pens and barnyard looking for rye grass to graze. Some are molting and some have a bit of rooster damage.

Here is my younger Rooster whom I think is the better of my two. His name is Junior.
12214_junior.jpg

And my Splash Hen who is very very shy.
12214_splash_hen.jpg

And my two Blue Hens.
12214_orp_blue_hens.jpg

Treats?
12214_blue_hen_treat_beggin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom