1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Orpington Hatching Eggs: Blue and Blue X

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jmhappycowboy, Feb 10, 2008.

1. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Hello, I have 1 dozen Orpington eggs for sale. 3 or 4 of the eggs will be from Blue hens and Blue roosters all the other eggs are from Buff hens and a Blue Rooster. You can look at raising baby chicks for my post there to see what color you chicks should be.

I will take $22 for the dozen, shipping included. Will put in whatever eggs are layed tomorrow before going to post office as extras.

First one to mark this topic as SOLD and send money PAYPAL will get the eggs.

Paypal addy is: [email protected]

Thanks
    James

2. menkot

menkot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    sold!

3. menkot

menkot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    Paid. [​IMG]

If you don't mind just pick out the girl eggs for me. Thanks!

Ok just kidding but I do appreciate this. I have been drooling over your beautiful roosters. Hopefully they will make it here very quickly. I am only a 2-3 hours from you. [​IMG]

4. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    You bet all girls. No boys allowed. [​IMG] Lets see how this works now.

James

5. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    I really wanted those....will you have more soon?
    I can only mail payment, but am good on it just ask Jody or Lisa(dipsy).
    Please let me know!

6. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Perhaps he will let you send payment now thru the mail that way you will be paid up by the time he has eggs to send....

just a thought

Julie [​IMG]

7. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Don't put pressure on him. No counting eggs before they are laid. Be patient and he'll let you know when he has eggs available.

8. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Tsagirl, I sent you a PM and whether you was good for it never entered my mind. I always tend to trust most people until they give me reason not to. We'll get you some eggs as long as the girls cooperate.

Thanks Julie have contacted Tsagirl.

MissPrissy Thanks for your post also, we never know what will happen with the girls do we? Weather and so much other stuff has to be considered.

James

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by