Orpington Hatching Eggs: Blue and Blue X

jmhappycowboy

The Egg Wrangler
12 Years
Dec 13, 2007
Philadelphia, MS
Hello, I have 1 dozen Orpington eggs for sale. 3 or 4 of the eggs will be from Blue hens and Blue roosters all the other eggs are from Buff hens and a Blue Rooster. You can look at raising baby chicks for my post there to see what color you chicks should be.

I will take $22 for the dozen, shipping included. Will put in whatever eggs are layed tomorrow before going to post office as extras.

First one to mark this topic as SOLD and send money PAYPAL will get the eggs.

Paypal addy is: [email protected]

Thanks
James

Paid.
smile.png

If you don't mind just pick out the girl eggs for me. Thanks!

Ok just kidding but I do appreciate this. I have been drooling over your beautiful roosters. Hopefully they will make it here very quickly. I am only a 2-3 hours from you.
smile.png

I really wanted those....will you have more soon?
I can only mail payment, but am good on it just ask Jody or Lisa(dipsy).
Please let me know!

Perhaps he will let you send payment now thru the mail that way you will be paid up by the time he has eggs to send....

just a thought

Julie
smile.png

Don't put pressure on him. No counting eggs before they are laid. Be patient and he'll let you know when he has eggs available.

Tsagirl, I sent you a PM and whether you was good for it never entered my mind. I always tend to trust most people until they give me reason not to. We'll get you some eggs as long as the girls cooperate.

Thanks Julie have contacted Tsagirl.

MissPrissy Thanks for your post also, we never know what will happen with the girls do we? Weather and so much other stuff has to be considered.

James

Back
Top Bottom