!*Orpington thread*i

bit o poultry19

Songster
Aug 7, 2015
Laredo, Texas
Standards and bantams Orpingtons! Post pictures, information and why you love the Orpington breed!

I have standard orps, ans will hopefully be adding bantams this spring! I will also be adding more standards this fall/spring and I'm very excited! I have English Buff and English Black orpingtons. Both from great Exhibition breeders and are HUGE! My orps are totals sweethearts, my buff roo is a total ladies man and is so round he looks like s bowling ball! Lol! My black pair is still young and are simply gorgeous!
These are the orpington varieties I hope to add this fall/spring;
English black cuckoo
English chocolate
English black mottled
More English black lol
English lavender
English lavender cuckoo bantams
More English buffs hehe
And possibly English lemon cuckoo and English isabel in spring!

I simply adore orpingtons! They are such beautiful birds! I must have them all! Lol!

Show off your birds and the birds you hope on adding in the future!

English buff orpingtons, I'll hopefully be adding more soon! All these pics are old, I will be taking more but my adult pair is currently molting so I'll wait until they look beautiful again.

English(pure) black orpington pair, I haven't updated pics on them and they are getting huge!

Just took these yesterday, sorry for bad quality it was really hot and I was putting fresh water for them, there are 2 English buff orp pullets, 1 English buff orp cockerel and 1 English crele pullet

I also added a couple of English gold laced juvies!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom