**Orpington thread!!**

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by bit o poultry19, Jan 17, 2016.

1. bit o poultry19

bit o poultry19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2015
    Laredo, Texas
    Hi everyone! I have 8 lavender orpington chicks and when they grow I hope to cross them with my 2 english(I think) buffs to get a bigger sized offspring, 7 chicks were born on Dec 22 and 1 chick(Stella) was born on Dec 7. I don't have any pics of my lavs right now, but they are turning out very beautiful and I'm so in love with their color!! :love I just want to see if anyone wants to share pics of their Lavender, Lavender/Buff orps or any other color they are working on!!

[​IMG]

Aussie the australorp and Fluffy[​IMG] don't worry the about "nest" in the back, we're building a new one for them, they seriously need an upgrade!!:lol:
    [​IMG]

Fluffo my curious buff roo :love
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yup he sure is a flirt[​IMG] he's a real sweetheart with them though he doesn't like it when the ladies fight or when anyone fights he'll go and break it up and walk away all proud!![​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They know they love him and they can't lie[​IMG] they always want to be around him 24/7!!
    [​IMG]

Up up and away!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by