tygab

Songster
11 Years
Mar 14, 2008
MA/NH border
He's learning! Just started Thursday.
Sound here:

http://www.crankynstinky.com/audio/Charlie_rooster.mp3

He doesn't sound like he has it figured out yet to me!
lol.png

OMG that is so cute! Mine is trying at 16 weeks... it is very pathetic and I can't keep from laughing. Hard to believe he is a big bad roo in training!

clap.gif
aww that is so cute! I love that sound. A neighbor off in the distance has a rooster and I love to hear him crowing. Charley is so cute.

re picture - sure thing, heh, I should have posted one to begin with. Taken yesterday afternoon!

2669839904_60c0077f84.jpg

I didn't want a roo but DH did (and he did most the hard work for the coop and run). Now I am glad we got him. After we were sure we didn't end up with a roo out of our pullet order (we did not), I got Charlie just two weeks ago at the NH chicken meet up. It took him a day or two to realize he was the only guy in Chickville, and he's recently stepped up with the crowing. I hope he stays nice to humans, or at least us, though!

Last edited:
HAHAHA mine sounds EXACTLY like that. I crack up laughing everytime he tries. I don't know what type of bantem I have I can't figure it out because at atwoods they have assorted bantems that are just all together in one crate. Ill c if I can get a picture of him on here soon :]

Lucky you! Congratulations on the roo crowing! Mine is 6 1/2 months old and isn't crowing. All of my other roosters that I had-dog got 4 roosters, 2 ducks and 9 hens-were crowing and I loved to wake up to that.
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom