Our babies.. Keep track of our progress here! NEW COOP PICS & BY BREED

Here are the new silkies the day we got them. Which was last Friday
45090_549.jpg

Here are some of our chicks as theyre growing
45090_562.jpg

Some of the EE are really feathering out pretty. The blue laced reds are so pretty and the silver penciled roos are getting their florescent colored feathers (not sure what you really call them, but they look a neat purple and green shades when the light hits them right)

We have another pen added to the coop. Don't know if you can tell very well in this photo cause it was dark, but the cochins are in the second pen.
45090_582.jpg

Here is the hallway where the doors can also latch open so we can put little doors under the windows and make their runs go out and still separate them by breed when all the pens are up and they are older.
45090_584.jpg

Hopefully the internet is fixed now. I can't wait to get some more pictures up so you can see how they are doing and how much they are growing!

Bobette... Now thats a cute name
big_smile.png
All the chickies are sooo cute. One day I want acouple silkies. I like the way you got your coop sectioned off into pens, good idea. Its always sad when one of them dies.

I went on lockdown Tuesday night, so I was very surprised to hear cheep cheep last night when I was getting ready to go to bed... one had a pip in it and my one lil bantam egg that made it was wiggling and had a crack starting, no chickies yet... maybe later on today.

We have our 1st chickie to hatch from this batch... the lil bantam, so cute. When its over I'm going to do a blog, I'll let ya know so you can see them
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom