Our baby's

If I have two ganders will they fight for the female.
It would be better for the female if you had another one. Since your ganders have grown up together they may not fight One will most likely be the dominant of the 2 and will get to mate with the female more often.I have also heard of a gander or female being shut out of the flock too if the gander and female pair up. So getting another female would be a good idea. My ganders don't fight, when they get into the pool there can be a bit or wrestling but it doesn't last one or the other usually gets out.

We don't have room for another goose.plus 3 is a handful the reason why I said one is definitely a gander he's getting bossy he bites the other two when they get into the pool with him have to get another pool.

We don't have room for another goose.plus 3 is a handful the reason why I said one is definitely a gander he's getting bossy he bites the other two when they get into the pool with him have to get another pool.
How old are they? I can tell they are a wee bit crowded in their pool they out grew it didn't they? lol happens fast too.

Our Teenager's they are being rebellious.

Back
Top Bottom