Our beautiful Tibetan Mastiff puppies

Beautiful pups! I lost my English Mastiff "Miso" three days before Christmas
hit.gif
She was a wonderful dog and lived til the age of 10, considered OLD for the Giant Breeds.

Last edited:
Laffin Squishy!! Actually, mom still cleans up after them (ugh, barf, yuck!
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
) But I set up a *litter box* on one side of their puppy area, squared off with 2x4s and lots of deep shavings for them to run over to and *potty/pee* in; now at 6 weeks they use the *litter box* very well and rarely miss. Sometimes they forget and pee where they stand up
tongue.png
but are pretty good about using it for poop.

That's a lot of puppies for a small JRT! Amazing!
ep.gif

Pups and mom went to the stud dog owners' house for their third ride in the van (2nd time visiting *daddy's* owners house) and mom got herself a wonderful spa treatment of being bathed, all her coat being stripped out, coat blown dry, misted with lovely conditioner, ears cleaned and a delish bone to chew on in the kennel next door to her pups! I'm in the process of uploading over 100 photos taken today, nothing formal, just pups running around.

Thanks!

PS....mom is my Avatar
cool.png

Last edited:
Thank you Discover! I'm sorry about your English Mastiff
hugs.gif
, that is a wonderful breed, I love them! That is a very good age for that heavy and big a breed. I went to the Mastiff Specialty up here in Eugene, OR last May as once I'm out of provisionals for TMs, I'd love to add the Mastiff first to my next breed for judging. I was so impressed by the specialty, the seminar, the mentoring, just blew my socks off!

Do you have Bernards now as your avatar shows?

Quote:
Beauregard is my only Saint. The breeder has been encouraging me to show him since he was a pup, but I seriously don't have the time to devote to it. I also have an Australian Shepherd, a 13 year old tri party Cocker Spaniel, and my husband's 7 month old long haired mini dauschund. Plus my new chicken obsession
big_smile.png
. With the current cost of quality dog food, the occasional trip to the vet and the groomer, we're satisfied with what we have right now LOL.

Best Wishes on your darling TM!
smile.png

I really want one of these puppies!!!!
droolin.gif
They are awesome dogs!!!! Cant wait to see new pics and which one you decided to keep....do you have pics of the mom and dad you could post?
fl.gif

OMG I'm glad I didn't see these sooner, I would have been so depressed.

I've wanted another TM for years. Beautiful pups. How many did you have total?

Back
Top Bottom