Our Coop Is About Done

Rant: I've noticed a recurring theme on this forum. First starts a post with someone saying they're not good at building, know nothing about using power tools, what-have-you, and what follows is the creation of an absolutely beautiful, quality, well-thought-out coop with all the bells and whistles.
Rant over.

Beautiful job, by the way!!!!

I came here for pics of a coop. Stayed for pics of chicks. Those are (and I'm a qualified expert in pics of chicks) some of the best chick pictures I've ever seen.

Also, nice coop.

That is a really nice coop. I also thought your remark, She loves her chickens and I love her, Sigh, that was so sweet. She is one lucky lady....could you talk to my husband, just kidding.

I came here for pics of a coop. Stayed for pics of chicks. Those are (and I'm a qualified expert in pics of chicks) some of the best chick pictures I've ever seen.

Also, nice coop.
Thanks! Taking photos is far more my thing than is building a coop. The little chicks proved pretty easy; they tended to stay where I put them. Now, however . . . KJF

Last edited:
Rant: I've noticed a recurring theme on this forum. First starts a post with someone saying they're not good at building, know nothing about using power tools, what-have-you, and what follows is the creation of an absolutely beautiful, quality, well-thought-out coop with all the bells and whistles.
Rant over.

Beautiful job, by the way!!!!
I hear you. I found this site to be very intimidating. But I did not build (and probably could not have built) our coop on my own. It helped greatly having TuffShed build and deliver the core structure. And I found that the plastic sheeting and lots of caulk covers a multitude of mistakes. Thanks for the kind words, by the way. KJF

Last edited:
WOW!!!
thumbsup.gif
That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! You have some very happy and lucky chicks, and a very lucky wife! I also thoroughly enjoyed reading your story! Really made me chuckle. Great job!

Back
Top Bottom