Our Donorschoose projects updates

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by WriterofWords, Jan 7, 2010.

1. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I'm happy to say we were notified today that our supplies have been ordered and should be on their way. There were two items that were discontinued by the vendor I chose, of course the hooks for crochet project were one of them! I found another vendor and we got plastic hooks instead of metal and more of them.
    Our incubator unfortunately was also one of the items so I had to find another vendor. I couldn't find the same R-com digital for the same price so I chose another vendor and we are getting a larger Styrofoam incubator with a clear picture top, egg turner, posters, candler, a brooder cage with a heat lamp and supplies and a couple of books too! So it's not the same 'bator but it's actually more equipment and visual supplies so that is ok.
    We are all just thrilled to be getting these and I can hardly wait to post pictures of our endeavors that were made possible the generosity of the wonderful people I have met online in this club and also a couple of friends I've made in my archeology work.
    Kat

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by