Our Ducks' First Year (Day 1 to 365)

Welcome to the Our Ducks' First Year thread, where I'll (try to) post daily updates on the status of our ducklings as they grow up during their first year. Our ducks arrived today, which means this thread has begun. I'm doing this in the form of videos on my youtube channel called "The Quack Chronicle". Here's the first one for...

DAY 1

DAY 30

Welcome to the Our Ducks' First Year thread, where I'll (try to) post daily updates on the status of our ducklings as they grow up during their first year. Our ducks arrived today, which means this thread has begun. I'm doing this in the form of videos on my youtube channel called "The Quack Chronicle". Here's the first one for...

DAY 1

DAY 31

Today also marks 1 month since our ducklings arrived!

DAY 1

No update video today on Day 32 due to bad weather in my location. There's been a lot of rainy weather lately.

DAY 1

DAY 33

DAY 1

DAY 34

DAY 1

DAY 35

DAY 1

DAY 36

DAY 1

DAY 39

DAY 1

DAY 40

Back
Top Bottom